As we started to discuss what each group mission statements should be. I started to think what would be the core of the statement. What would we stand for, how would we implement those beliefs and values into the consulting work we would do.
I feel that we should be honest in our dealings with the clients. A mission statement is just more then words it is the backbone of any company, firm, group or team. It is the cornerstone of a group. After the mission statement is formed then the group can build up upon that mission statement and establish the foundation of that certain team.
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen, to that sister. Now what I am excited about is when those statements are implimented we will be able to get moving and be on fire! Wahoo!!!
Can I say "True that." I totally agree that it is imperative that honesty be the central goal. Trust and positive results will follow. And also, I really liked the bit about the mission statement. It is vital that we have that going.
Post a Comment