Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Comm 250 Introduction

Best Lessons of Leadership

-The stake young adult committee
-Help in organizing some youth in a service project for the city of Rexburg
-Compassion Service Leader
- How to look and understand verbal and nonverbal communication and act upon them with faith and knowledge.

Best Lessons of Communication

-Apex Alarm
-How to effectively communicate to consumers and employees
-Interpersonal Communication Class
-I learned with real life application how to understand the many ways of communication
- And what steps I need to take to apply them in my life.

Organizations Experience

Dance
Reading Circle
Karate
Church sports
Young Women
Young Adult Committee
Family
Church
Girls Camp/Youth leader
Jobs
-Bank of Idaho
-Apex Alarm
-Dillards
-Media Services/Ricks College

The traditional American Hot dog is a Baseball Tradition because it is a American Pastime.

Places I Have Lived
-Utah
-Idaho
-Califorina
-Colorado
-Indiana
-Kentucky

Acheivements I am proud of
-Associate degree from BYU-I

Goals
-Bachelor and Master degree

Industries that I am interested in
-Organizational Consulting (I reallly haven't decided yet.)

No comments: