In each organization, company, even life itself can go through up and downs, trials and problems. At this time there can be help. Through adequate communication, problems in these institutions can be resolved. Sometimes problems can be resolved by an adhocracy, a system of delegates from a variety of places, and past experience, if worked together those delegates can come up with solutions that can be implemented into the company where it can have a positive affect. This could happen if the right people are on board. Meaning, it is crucial to have the right people for any given job.
In the Harvard Case study, Columbia Last mission it shows that the many sub organization were unwillingly to communicate to the other organization. This caused a serious problem in fact it cost lives, not only the ones that died, but, those ones family that miss and long for them.
NASA wants more funds for many more space missions. If they market themselves to the public, congress, or to the other nations of the world, then NASA and there space missions might able to flourish in the next generation. For it is said, "the children are the future". If they the next generations are interested in the flight program it might cause the space missions and other space programs and discoveries to be rejuvenated into a world wonder.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I completely agree with what you said. I feel the communication at NASA was awful. I don't think it helped that they had headquarters in four different locations of the United States. I think potentially it could have been an asset but I don't think they played their cards right. You're marketing plan sounds great, "the children are the future" would be a great twist on things. Great Job!
Well said! I liked how you recognized that companies go through ups and downs. We must be on the same page- communication is like Tylenol or Nyquil for a business! It's tough at first but when it kicks in, life is great! Bravo!
Post a Comment